Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?

It is my experience and observation that most, if not all geniuses are slightly or altogether mad. Never before have I thought to put myself even close to the genius category...but have generally given myself top ranking in the madness category. Yet, somehow...I find myself getting closer and closer with each passing day, to the coalescing of the aforementioned. Not sure how to look upon the entirety of my perplexing (and a tad exiting) situation. Now, why do I perceive genius and madness to basically be one in the same? I'll tell you, once Myself and I decide to let Me think for Myself a little while. *ahem* If you have learned anything at all in your art and history classes alike, you will have walked away with the knowledge that people like Albert Enstein and Vincent Van Gogh were absolutely genius in their creations and entirely fried as well. My question for thought is this - why does it take such tragic extremes to bring about some of the most magnificent creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget