Thursday, December 18, 2008

Whacky Wednesday

The day starts off rather early...in other words I didn't go to sleep until the new day had been introduced to life for about 4 hours, and though I was in an unexplainable yet magnificently chipper mood, my sub-something-er-other knew that crappiness was close at hand. As I venture out to my transportation device at a seemingly safe pace for the frigid wonderland outside, I find myself suddenly spazzing in attempt to catch my footing again. So luckily my flailing was not in vain. At least not yet. Then, not five steps later did I start the process all over again only this time gravity had won. Down I came with a *THUD!* and an "Oh-ow-oof!", my legs, purse and full-length winter coat all tangled in an odd fashion. I proceed to get up and drag myself to the machine that gets me from place to place. Thus I arive at work sleep deprived and now in increasingly copious amounts of pain, I push through the monotonous task at hand all the while wishing to be asleep in my bed which I'm sure still had traces of my sleep-time body heat.
Finally the time came for me to call it quits for the work day so I could be rescued by fond faces and taken home to eat and await a much needed chiropractic appointment. Following the theraputic relief I returned home for more adventures still. The Pita-Pit and WalMart were the focal points of the night. Afterwords returning to watch Horton Hears A Who, my friends and I pushed ourselves once more past the thin threshold of our bodies being ready to shut down for the night. And now here we are...as I sit stupidly awake at an ungodly hour once more, trying to gather my thoughts from the day.

1 comment:

  1. I find it rather hilarious that my Wednesday story is technically a Thursday story. Ha, haha.

    ReplyDelete

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget