Monday, July 4, 2011

Finishing The Beginning

Here's a little side note in my blog:

I've just noticed that I have about 12 drafts of entries I really want to finish but just can't for some reason. At least not yet. It's really funny to me how I have a lot of things that I've begun but haven't finished and I wonder when the time will come that I actually follow through. It seems like that's a problem with a lot of people with life in general, and is something that my boss likes to call "half-assing it". I tell ya what, I'm getting significantly better at not "half-assing it" with a lot of things in life. At any rate, I just wanted to share how funny and befuddling it was for me to see that many drafts of unfinished business, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPN's Bottom Line Widget